Monday, July 9, 2012

Back in to the swing of things after a 5 day stay-cation!  Sadly, I can't say that I had much time for stamping because I was too busy playing with my family, but it was just what we all needed!  But I was itching to get some ink on my stamps this morning before I started my work day. And there is only one way to start a Monday...with some Mojo Monday!  I love the sketch this week! 
I pulled out my Color Coach for a little added inspiration, chose my stamp set and this is what I got!  If you don't have a Color Coach, it is a must have tool...it is a great tool to use when you are stumped with color combos. 

MOJO249
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Very Vanilla, Basic Gray, Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit
Ink ~ Basic Gray, Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit
Stamp Set ~ My Friend
Other Supplies ~ Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, 1 1/4" Square Punch, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And don't forget...you have a great Reason to Smile this month! 
 
Promotion Dates:  July 1-31, 2012

Promotion Details:  During the month of July, you have the opportunity to purchase this very cute stamp set for just $5 when you spend $50 on any Stampin' Up! products.  This will give you many reasons to smile!


 
Description$5 ItemPrice
Reason to Smile Wood-Mount Set131274*$5.00
Reason to Smile Clear-Mount Set131275*$5.00


*Enter this $5 item number after reaching $50 on your order.
Details:
  • Spend $50 on any current Stampin’ Up! products to get the exclusive Reason to Smile Set for just $5.
  • Orders may be placed on any order type (customer, demonstrator, workshop, or online).
  • There is a limit of one (1) set per customer.
  • You will not be automatically prompted to enter the $5 Item Number for a qualifying purchase. Use the item codes from the table above.
  • The Reason to Smile Set is exclusive to this promotion and will not be available after July 31, 2012.
Contact me today to place your order or simply visit the online store at:
 

1 comment: