Thursday, July 26, 2012

Wedding Subway Art

Another weekend is almost upon us as well as another wedding.  Sadly, we won't be able to attend this one as we will be celebrating my sweet Owen's 1st Birthday!!!  But we wish Amy and Jeff all the best and know that they will have an amazing day. 
Their wedding invites totally inspired me to try and make my own subway art for their wedding card.
Wedding Invitation


It took me a few times to get it to turn out the way I wanted it to, but it was a lot of fun!  Forgive me for not listing all of the stamp sets that were used...I used a ton of different ones!!!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Perfect Plum, Whisper White, Subtles Collection DSP
Ink ~ Perfect Plum, Marina Mist, Wild Wasabi
Stamp Sets ~ Mr & Mrs, Memorable Moments, many other sets with wedding and/or love sentiments
Other Supplies ~ Apothecary Accents

Keeping this short and sweet...I still have a TON to do to get ready for Owen's party on Saturday. 

Happy Stamping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment