Friday, July 27, 2012

Who doesn't love a fun pair of shoes?



Super quick post today...I'm scrambling to finish up Owen's birthday party decorations and goodies bags.  Why do I always wait until the last minute to get things done?!?!?  I guess it's a good thing I work well under pressure!
I finally got my hands on the fun and fancy Fabulous You set!!!  I feel in love with this cute shoe the first time I saw it.  Pair it up with a sparkly butterfly from Papillon Potpourri and voila!
 
Clean and simple card all ready to give to one of my very best friends, my brain twin, my sister wife :)  She means the world to me and I am so blessed to call her friend!

Supplies Used:

Paper ~ Perfect Plum, Whisper White
Ink ~ Perfect Plum, VersaMark
Stamp Sets ~ Fabulous You, Papillon Potpourri
Other Supplies ~ Scallop Trim Corner Punch, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Iridescent Ice Emboss Powder

Off I go to finish up the party stuff...I can tell I have a late night in store!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment