Thursday, August 23, 2012

Getting scrappy

If you are anything like me, you can't stand to throw away any little scrap of paper.  My scrap pile is getting out of control, so I dug through all of it and made a few cards. You saw a similar one a few days ago :)
I love this stamp from the Seasonal Sayings set! It's so much fun to ink it up in different colors with the Stampin' Write markers. 
Supplies Used:
Paper - whisper white, patio party dsp
Ink -midnight muse, primrose petals, pool party, summer starfruit, raspberry ripple
Stamp set - seasonal sayings 
Other supplies - midnight muse 3/8" stitched satin ribbon, apothecary accents framelits 

It's our last day at the beach :( Just sent the big boys off on one last crabbing trip. I think my momma and I will spend the day at the beach with O.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment