Thursday, August 30, 2012

Sharing in your sorrow

Sympathy cards are always at the bottom of my crafting to-do list, but they are something that, sadly, we all need to have on hand from time to time.  Thoughts & Prayers always seems to be my go-to stamp set when the need for a sympathy card arises...so simple yet very beautiful.
I love all of the different DSP patterns in the Festival of Prints!  The pretty print I used in this card gave it just the right amount of color.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Soft Suede, Lucky Limeade, Very Vanilla, Festival of Prints DSP
Ink ~ Soft Suede, Lucky Limeade
Stamp Set ~ Thoughts and Prayers
Other Supplies ~ Labels Collection Framelits, 3/8" Soft Suede Taffeta Ribbon

Sad to say that this will be sent off to someone who recently lost their mother.  I hope this will bring a bit of comfort and healing to her heart.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment