Sunday, August 26, 2012

Stamping for a Cause

With September marking the 10 year anniversary of Stampin' Up! partnering with Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC), I decided I wanted to put together a Stamp for a Cause class.  Class attendees will be making four cards using the Moving Forward Stamp set, which is this years RMHC set in the Annual Catalog.  With each purchase of the Moving Forward set, Stampin Up! donates $3 from that sale to RMHC.  Each attendee may chose to donate one of their cards to RMHC, which I will bring with me to the Tacoma Regional at the end of September :)  Half of the class fee will also be donated to RMHC!
I had most of my card sketches, color combos, etc planned out, but I needed one more.  Thanks to the sketch challenge at Freshly Made Sketches, I was able to come up with my last card for the class.  This is a very clean and simple card, which is just what I needed.  All of my regular stamp club friends will be attending, but I am also hoping to draw in a few new people too!
Here is this weeks sketch:
And here is my take on it...I love this little frog!

FMS49


Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Midnight Muse, Gumball Green, Polka Dot Parade DSP
Ink ~ Gumball Green
Stamp Sets ~ Moving Forward, Sweet Essentials
Other Supplies ~ 1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Subtles Collection Designer Series Buttons, Whisper White Bakers Twine

Be sure to watch for more fun creations from the Moving Forward Set as I prepare for my Stamp for a Cause class.  The class will be held on Saturday, September 22nd from 10:00-1:00 at the DOT Maintenance building.  Come join me and a great group of stamping friends and help raise money for an awesome cause!

Happy Stamping!


3 comments:

  1. What a fun card Breelin! I love those little frogs! Great colour choices! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sweet! Who can resist those adorable little jumping frogs! Thanks for playing at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card this is .... love the adorable frogs .... gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete