Monday, November 26, 2012

Cyber Monday Extravaganza!


Good morning and Happy Cyber Monday!  I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday and survived any Black Friday shopping you may have participated in.  Today, you can shop from the comfort of your own home and get some GREAT deals from Stampin' Up!  Head on over to my On-Line Store and take check out all of the great items on sale...some up to 50% off!  MDS2 is 50% off during this awesome sale...get yours TODAY and create your own Holiday card in just minutes!  Here's an example of just how fun and easy a Holiday card is to make:

This card took me all of about 3 minutes to make!  Send it off to SU and they will print them off for you...easy peasy!  But HURRY!  Wednesday is the last day of this great sale, so don't miss out! 

Anyone who places an order of $40 or more today will receive FREE SHIPPING, NO TAX and a FREE GIFT from me!  Merry Christmas!

Happy Shopping and Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. I love this card, those pictures of the boys are great! That's handsome threesome you have there, and you really can't beat a 3 minute card, can you? Happy Cyber Monday to you friend! (Can you send me some crafty mojo? I'm afraid I'm completely empty...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sending some mojo you way friend! Thank you :)

      Delete