Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I Dig You Valentine!

In a house full of boys, I'm always trying to come up with fun "boy cards" for different occasions.  My all time favorite go to stamp set for boy cards is I Dig You :)  What boy doesn't love dump trucks and tractors?  I've been working on putting some cards and projects together for an upcoming Valentine class and wanted to make sure I had a fun card for boys in the mix.  Thanks to the great sketch over at The Friday Mashup, I "mashed" things up and came up with this cute card.

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Basic Black, Polka Dot Parade
Ink ~ Jet Black StazOn, Early Espresso, Real Red, VersaMark
Stamp Set ~ I Dig You, Oh, Whale!(hearts)
Other Supplies ~ White Embossing Powder, Mini Brads

Quick, cute and simple...my favorite kind of card!
Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute, the pop of red really draws the eye in!

    Thanks for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!! Great idea to stamp the hearts like they're falling out of the digger! Thanks for playing along with the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun V-Day card this would be super cute for boys. I love the fun color combo. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete