Thursday, February 14, 2013

Sent with Love...For my loves

Happy Valentines Day to each an every one of you!  I hope you are sharing lots of love with all of your loves today :)
The man in brown delivered me a box of {Stampin' Up!} love earlier this week, which contained the fun new Sent with Love Bundle.  If you haven't seen it, you MUST check it out!

Clear Mount Stamp Set ~ $17.95
Designer Series Paper ~ $10.95
Pretty Bundle ~ $25.50
(Bundle includes the stamp set, DSP and Calypso Coral Bakers Twine)
This exclusive stamp set and DSP are available through April 1, 2013 so contact me today to get yours ordered!

Here are some of the projects I made using this bundle...enjoy!

First up are two cards I made for my twins...everything always has to be the same for them, but just a little different!
They were excited to open these this morning!

Next up are the Valentines I made for my kiddos to give to their teachers and helpers at school.

Candy Wrapper treat box

Scalloped Envelope treat holder

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Real Red, Island Indigo, Pool Party, Whisper White, Sent with Love DSP
Ink ~ Real Red, Island Indigo, Pool Party
Stamp Set ~ Sent with Love
Other Supplies ~ Scallop Square Punch, Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Candy Wrapper Bigz, Scallop Envelope Bigz, Calypso Coral and Pool Party Bakers Twine, Sycamore Street Ribbon (Pool Party and Island Indigo)

I hope you all have a very Happy Valentines Day and get to some some time with those you love!

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. You go girl! I love all these, they're so sweet but not too feminine. You were a very busy lady and all the goodies turned out great!

    ReplyDelete