Thursday, February 21, 2013

This Little Piggy Pie

Good morning friends!  It's Thursday...one day closer to the weekend :D  Hope everyone is having a great week so far!
My good friend Katie over at Sweet n Spiffy has the cutest little girl {EVER} who has a favorite stuffed pig, whom she calls Piggy Pie.  How cute is that?!?!?  Ever since I saw the super cute picture of Katie's sweet little girl with her favorite pal Piggy Pie, I've wanted to make a card with the cute piggy image from the Button Buddies set.  I think this was one of the first sets I purchased when I went to my first card class and is still one of my faves!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Melon Mambo, Pretty In Pink, Cherry Cobber, Whisper White
Ink ~ Melon Mambo
Stamp Sets ~ Button Buddies, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Other Supplies ~ Stripes & Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folders, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Owl Punch, Perfect Pennants Bigz, Subtles Designer Buttons, Cute Clips

I pulled my colors from this card from the latest Hand Stamped Sentiments color challenge.  These colors were perfect for this cute little Piggy Pie :)

Wishing you all a Happy Thursday and as always...Happy Stamping!

5 comments:

  1. Very Cute!!! Great layout!!! Color challenge worked perfect for your card!!! Love all the texture and accents!!! Thanks for playing along with HSS, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO adorbs! I love the blocking with the paper and the colors just make me smile! Thanks for playing along at HSS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card and layout! I saw your card at HSS...I also made a card for this challenge. Many blessings and strength to take care of your boys...I have 3 kids too. Two girls, one boy. :)
    Jessica U
    www.rememberj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love the color blocks and the sentiment in the clip. Thanks for playing with HSS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Breeeeeeeeeeee! How have I missed this precious post for over a month?! You're so so sweet to notice Piggy Pie, she is so near and dear to our family, and I can't wait until Ansley opens this card tomorrow. She is gonna LOVE IT! You're in my heart friend, and your creations are ROCKIN'

    ReplyDelete