Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Easter Treats for my Sweets

Pssstt....did you know the Easter Bunny will soon be here?  I sure do!  My kiddos have reminded me of this almost every day for the past week.  I love that they still get excited for holidays like this and I cherish these times!  And I love the fact that they believe that Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny have hired me to help with the crafty side of things too!  Makes it so much easier to give fun little gifts that I love to create...like these:
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Certainly Celery, Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, Pink Pirouette, Rose Red
Stamp Set ~ Everybunny
Ink ~ Jet Black StazOn, Stampin' Write Markers: Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Certainly Celery, Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, Pink Pirouette, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie
Other Supplies ~ 1" x 8" Cellophane Bags, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Pool Party & Wisteria Wonder Ruffled Ribbon, Daffodil Delight Stitched Ribbon, Bakers Twine
*Starburst Jelly Beans*

These are so quick and easy to make!  And with all of the great stamp sets Stampin' Up! has, the possibilities are endless when it comes to creating a fun little treat bag for any holiday!

Stop back by tomorrow to see what other fun Easter creations I have been busy with.  Until then...

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment