Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Friendship, Yes Please

 Not to toot my own horn, but I have to say that this is one of my most favorite cards that I have made in a while!  No sketch, no challenge, just me and my creativity...that doesn't happen very often!  I love some of the soft cards in the Tea for Two DSP...perfect for spring.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ So Saffron, Lucky Limeade, Very Vanilla, Tea for Two DSP
Ink ~ Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo
Stamp Set ~ From My Heart
Other Supplies ~ Delicate Doilies Sizzlets, Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Bird Builder Punch, So Saffron Taffeta Ribbon, Flower Trim

I sponged the flowers, every so lightly, with Island Indigo and So Saffron ink.  The Friendship banner is cut out and popped up a bit for a little added depth. 

Hoping all my club members like this card as much as I do...because they will be making this in April!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment