Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Treasured Friend for Mojo Monday

 With the release of the new catalog right around the corner, I feel the need to give some of my neglected stamps a little love!  You never know which ones will make the cut and remain in the next catalog...so I feel like I need to get them out use them all just in case :D

This weeks sketch at Mojo Monday inspired me to pull out  my World Treasures stamp set and coordinating International Bazaar DSP. 
I forgot how much I love this DSP...so bright and full of life! 

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Pacific Point, International Bazaar DSP
Ink ~ Rich Razzleberry, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade
Stamp Set ~ World Treasures
Other Supplies ~ Finishing Touches Edgelits, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Rich Razzleberry Stitched Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones

It's kind of a gloomy, gray day here today, but these colors brighten things up a bit and put a smile on my face.  I hope it does for you too!

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment