Sunday, July 21, 2013

Homeward Bound ~ General Swaps

Good morning stamping friends! I'm up and at 'em, getting ready to head home. I have had the BEST time in SLC and am already making plans for returning next year. It was a fast and furious few days full of learning, laughing, stamping, running and, of course, crying too.  I am going home with a notebook and a head full if ideas and I can't wait to share them all with you! 
I promise to post some pictures if Convention highlights as soon as I get settled back home...I have some fun ones! 
As I get ready to head to the airport, I'll leave you with the two cards I made for  my general swaps. It was great to meet so many awesome demonstrators from all over the world! 

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Very Vanilla, Modern Medley DSP
Ink ~ Bermuda Bay, Jet Black StazOn
Stamp Sets ~ Swallowtail, A Dozen Thoughts
Other Supplies ~ Linen Thread, Very Vintage Designer Buttons

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Real Red, Pacific Point, Whisper White
Ink ~ Real Red, Pacific Point, Crushed Curry, Red Sharpie
Stamp Set ~ Regarding Dahlias
Other Supplies ~ Simply Scored, Basic Rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment