Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Ready for a the Joy Ride of my Life!

One more sleep and I will be on my way to SLC!  To say I'm excited would be a huge understatement!  I can't sleep, I can't eat...I'm ready to jump out of my skin with excitement and anticipation!  Be sure to check back later this week for Convention updates and see some of the swaps I made!
Today I have another card to send to my boys while I am gone.  This one started with a sketch from Stampin' CelebrationThis is a fun sketch that was perfect for another Rev Up the Fun card!  I am saving this sketch for a later date to create a scrapbook page too...love it!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Brights DSP Stack
Ink ~ Jet Black StazOn, Daffodil Delight, Smoky Slate
Stamp Sets ~ Rev Up the Fun!, Tape It
 
Again, I am so happy I got this set...my boys are going to love getting their cards in the mail while I am gone!   I'm going to miss them all like crazy, but am looking forward to an amazing time in SLC!
 
Happy Stamping!!!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute card - perfect with the chevrons! I guess I'm going to have to break down and buy that stamp set! Thanks for playing along with our sketch this month at Stampin' Celebration! Have fun at Convention!

    ReplyDelete