Sunday, August 11, 2013

2013 Artisan Finalist Blog Hop ~ Day 2


Hello and welcome back to Day Two of the Artisan Finalist Blog Hop!  Weren't all of the projects from yesterday awesome?!?!  We will continue to share all of our other amazing creations that we submitted to Stampin' Up's 2013 Artisan Design Contest.  Be sure you check back each and every day so you don't miss out on ANY of the projects!  If you get lost along the way, no worries!  Just use the "back" or "next" button at the bottom of each blog and you'll get right back on track. 

My next project is one of my scrapbook pages.  I LOVE to scrapbook, but don't take the time to do it very often.  I had a lot of fun putting this page together, especially since it is all about one of my favorite places to be...the beach!  If fact, as you read this, I am enjoying a little beach get away to this very beach...Pacific City, OR.





Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Epic Day This and That DSP
Ink ~ Calypso Coral, Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake
Stamp Set ~ By the Seashore, By the Tide
Other Supplies ~ Epic Day This and That Washi Tape, 7/16" Trim, Silver Basics Designer Buttons (retired), Dazzling Details


Thanks for stopping by today.  Head on over to see what Cathy has for you today!


 

 


9 comments:

  1. I am SO IN LOVE with the Epic Day stuff ... and I am SO IN LOVE with your sunshine-y layout!! Simply BEAUTIFUL! (and I hear ya about scrapbooking ... I don't do it nearly enough anymore, either!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sun burst layout is fun and the perfect touch to this page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sunburst effect! It's perfect for this theme. And the pictures are awesome. Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This scrapbook page speaks straight to my heart. I love it so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this page and love the Epic Day product line! this page feels so beach-y perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooo, I love the sunburst Bree! Great use of the Epic Day stuff! Fabulous page!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love to scrapbook too! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your use of the same picture in three different lights is fabulous - also loving your journaling piece! Overall a lovely page and makes me want to head to the beach.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love sunburst and hexagons! Great page Breelin!

    ReplyDelete