Tuesday, August 13, 2013

2013 Artisan Finalist Blog Hop ~ Day 4

Hello to all my stamping friends and welcome back to Day Four of the Artisan Finalist Blog Hop!  Each one of us will be sharing all of our amazing creations that we submitted to Stampin' Up's 2013 Artisan Design Contest.  For the next 6 days you will get to see the talent from an amazing group of women.  Be sure you check back each and every day so you don't miss out on ANY of the projects!  If you've just come from Amy's blog, you were treated to her amazing talent.  If you are just getting started, keep on hopping until you get back to me. If you happen to get lost along the way, just use the "back" or "next" button at the bottom of each blog and you'll get right back on track.
 
I'm back today with another card.  If I remember right, this was a card I made for one of the Hand Stamped Sentiments challenges, but never posted with them because I decided to use it as one of my entries. The Swallowtail stamp is, by far, one of my favorite stamps EVER!  I love how it turned out when I embossed it in Pool Party on the Epic Day This and That DSP.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Pool Party, Epic Day This and That DSP
Ink ~ VersaMark
Stamp Sets ~ Swallowtail, One in a Million
Other Supplies ~ Boho Blossoms Punch, Vintage Trinkets, Calypso Coral Bakers Twine, Epic Day This and That Washi Tape, Pop-Up Posies Kit

 

Now it's time to hop on over to Cathy's blog see her first FAB-ulous creation! 



5 comments:

  1. The way you stamped that butterfly is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving that Swallowtail myself!! It looks GREAT embossed in Pool Party!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you stamped the butterfly on the DSP in Pool Party. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so gorgeous!I love how you made the Epic day DSP look so feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute!!! Live the swallowtail in white!!

    ReplyDelete