Monday, August 12, 2013

2013 Artisan Finalist Blog Hop ~ Day 3

Hello and welcome back to Day Three of the Artisan Finalist Blog Hop!  Each one of us will be sharing all of our amazing creations that we submitted to Stampin' Up's 2013 Artisan Design Contest.  For the next 7 days you will get to see the talent from an amazing group of women.  Be sure you check back each and every day so you don't miss out on ANY of the projects!  If you get lost along the way, no worries!  Just use the "back" or "next" button at the bottom of each blog and you'll get right back on track.
Today I have a card to share with you.  This card was a little bit out of my comfort zone...I am not a frilly, flowery kind of girl, but part of the reason I decided to enter this contest was to push myself out of that comfort zone and see what I could do.  This card turned out just as I had pictured it in my head and I was pretty happy with how it turned out.
The base of the card is Window Sheet, something that I don't think to use very often for a card.  I need to remember to do this more often!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Night of Navy, Baja Breeze, Window Sheet
Ink ~ Night of Navy, Baja Breeze, So Saffron
Stamp Sets ~ Everything Eleanor, Mr. & Mrs.
Other Supplies ~ So Saffron Taffeta Ribbon, Crochet Trim, Delicate Designs Embossing Folder, Large Scallop Edgelit

I hope you are all enjoying the projects we have shared with you so far.  Be sure to check back again tomorrow for more of our great creations!

Now hop on over to Cathy's blog to see her first FAB-ulous creation or you can skip on back to Amy's blog to see her AMAZING-ness! 



9 comments:

  1. You are so right, the window sheet makes for a great effect. I too need to go for that look more often. You have inspired me. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! Everything Eleanor is such a great stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super clever on the window sheet Bree! Love that purple - so regal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't ever used a window sheet as a card base (they kinda scare me!)!! But lookin' at this lovely creation is makin' me rethink that ... nicely done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't ever used a window sheet as a card base (they kinda scare me!)!! After lookin' at this beautiful creation, however, I'm startin' to think I may need to try it! Nicely done, friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very elegant! I love your idea for the window sheet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great colors! This card is beautiful and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so soft and pretty! It's beautiful Breelin!

    ReplyDelete