Thursday, August 15, 2013

Vacation Brain and a Day at the Zoo

I have a serious case of Vacation Brain...I have no idea what the date is or what day it is.  But guess what?  This just means that I have been able to leave work behind and not really worry about anything else except spending time with my family and having FUN!  But since I've been so messed up with knowing what day it is, I missed my MDS Download Tuesday.  But I didn't forget to play with MDS or check out the NEW MDS Digital Downloads while I've been gone!  Be sure to visit my Online Store to see the AWESOME new downloads for this week!
 
I do have another fun page to share with you this week too!  On our way to the Oregon Coast, we stopped off at the Oregon Zoo.  I LOVE the zoo and all of the animals!  It was pretty hot while were there, so we didn't get to see the animals up and about...most of them were in the shade trying to stay cool.  And we were all super sad that we didn't get to see the polar bears...they are our FAVORITES!  It was still a fun visit and we still got to see some really cool animals.  Take a look at some of them!
 
 
Filling the punches with pictures was a new Simply My Digital Studio Challenge this week.  This is such a fun and EASY way to use the punches!
 
Once again, I LOVE how quickly this page came together.  I am sure to have a full photo book to give to my boys for Christmas this year!
 
Be sure to stop back by tonight for Day Six of the 2013 Artisan Finalist Blog Hop!
 
Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment