Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Coffee...Thinking of You

Fall has finally made it's way here and it was CHILLY this morning!  I had one cup of coffee this morning and all I can think about is having another...trying to hold out for a bit longer so I don't have the crazy shakes the rest of the morning!  To help keep my mind off of MORE coffee, I turned to my craft room and worked on my card for my Stamp Club September Swaps. 
I used the super fun new Circle Card Thinlits...LOVE it!  This the front of the card...
After a little break over the summer, a few of my stamping friends and myself are back to swapping cards each month.  We each take a turn creating or picking out a card sketch and color combo.  It's a lot of fun to see all the different takes on the sketch.  Once I get swaps from everyone else, I will post them with the sketch and color combo for the month :) 

This is what is on the flip side of the circle. Cute, right?!?!?

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush, Whisper White, 2013-2015 In Colors DSP Stack
Ink ~ Coastal Cabana, Sharpie
Stamp Set ~ Kind and Cozy
Other Supplies ~ Circle Card Thinlits, Circle Framelits, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Rhinestones
 
Obviously this card was inspired by my need for more coffee :-)  I've given in and am heading up to get another cup! 
 
Happy Wednesday and Happy Stamping!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment