Saturday, October 5, 2013

I'm Truly Grateful...

...for Stampin' Up!  Not only has Stampin' Up! helped me create a little extra income (to support my stamping habit!) and allow me to express my creative side, but it has helped me meet some of the MOST AMAZING people and form life long friendships!  For that, I am TRULY GRATEFUL! 
This past week has been a super busy one and I haven't gotten much stamping time in, but I WILL be stamping today and celebrating World Card Making Day!  Here is one card I made early this morning...
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Early Espresso, Sweater Weather DSP
Ink ~ Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Soft Sky
Stamp Sets ~ Truly Grateful
Other Supplies ~ Burlap Ribbon, Stampin' Distress Tool
 
Now lets see if I have enough time to get one more card made before I have to get ready for my fun Holiday Banner Class today.
 
What will YOU create today to celebrate World Card Making Day?
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment