Friday, October 18, 2013

It's All About the Candy! ~ Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration

Happy Friday to all my stamping friends!  Halloween is coming up quickly and I always like to have fun little treat bags or boxes for my boys and a few other special kiddos in my life.  I'm always looking for new ways to package these treats up and not use the same 'ol thing every year!  The INKspiring crew over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration has some fun ideas to help you package up sweet treats for your sweets!
I've seen a lot of cute fry boxes lately, so I decided I would try to make one. I'm still fine tuning some of the measurements, but this one didn't turn out too bad!
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Witches Brew DSP
Ink ~ Pumpkin Pie, StazOn, Daffodil Delight
Stamp Sets ~ Halloween Hello, Oh Goodie!
Other Supplies ~ 1" Circle Punch, Postage Stamp Punch, Label Bracket Punch, Pumpkin Pie Taffeta, Linen Thread
 
Other than fussy cutting out the actual box, this went together really fast and makes for a cute treat box!  I plan on getting a few more of these put together so they'll be all ready for my Halloween kiddos!
 
Happy Stamping! 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment