Friday, November 1, 2013

3, 2, 1 ~ Happy Birthday!

Happy Friday Stampers!  Did you all survive Halloween?  Are you still on sugar overload?!?!? My BFF and I recently made a little pack that we would give up sugar until Thanksgiving and I stuck with it...no Halloween treats for this momma! But I do have a treat for all of you today...a cheerful, bright and colorful card!
The Stylin' Stampin' Squad is kicking off a new month with a fun new challenge for the Design Team.  A 3, 2, 1 Challenge! 
3 DSP's
2 Punches
1 Stamp Set
So, here you go...3, 2, 1....Happy Birthday!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Raspberry Ripple, Bermuda Bay, Very Vanilla, Summer Starfruit, Crisp Cantaloupe, Gumball Green, Birthday Basics DSP
Ink ~ Bermuda Bay, Gumball Green
Stamp Set ~ Cycle Celebration
Other Supplies ~ Deco Label Framelits, Circle Framelits, 1" Circle Punch, Owl Punch (heart shape), Gumball Green Stitched Satin Ribbon, Whisper White Bakers Twine, Rhinestone Basics
 
I forgot to take a second picture showing that you can place a gift card inside the Deco Label flap.  I saw this design over at my fellow Convention running friend's blog, Marla's Stampin' Spot, and I just had to CASE it!  Thanks for sharing Marla!
 
Be sure to check out the rest of the fun and INKspiring creations from the SSINK Design Team and maybe you'll be INKspired to create a 3, 2, 1 project as well!
 
Happy Stamping!


2 comments: