Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A Stamping Affair

Ok, I have a confession...I'm having an affair.  A stamping affair!  A good friend of mine sent me a link for some super cute stamp sets over at papertreyink and I just could NOT resist getting this one! 
I finally found some time to ink these little guys up and used the latest Retro Sketches sketch after I saw my good pal Katie's card...it was too cute!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Smoky Slate, Winter Frost DSP, Whisper White, Velum (Stampin' Up!)
Ink ~ Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay, VersaMark (Stampin' Up!)
Stamp Set ~ Come All Ye Faithful (Papertreyink)
Other Supplies ~ Island Indigo Bakers Twine, Bermuda Bay Candy Dots, Silver Embossing Powder (Stampin' Up!)
 
Isn't that puppy so cute??!!?  It reminds me of my mischievous little puppy :)
 
Thanks for stopping by today! 
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment