Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Aaarrrggghhh {our} Rock n' Roll Halloween

Uh-oh...guess what day it is???  Anybody??  That's right, it's Wednesday! :-)  Digital Scrapbooking Days is in full swing and I have a fun page to share with you!  Another page to add to our 2013 Family Yearbook...Halloween 2013!
This picture of my boys CRACKS me up!  They were so mad at me for making them have their picture taken right before they headed out the door to start their trick or treating...which boils down to NO SMILES!  My twins dressed up as Rock Stars (they came up with their costumes all on their own and were so proud!) and my youngest was a pirate. 
The Simply MDS challenge this week was to create a page using shadows, which is perfect for a Halloween page!  I used the Drop Shadow effect around the photo, the words and the skull and cross bone...LOVE how it turned out!  I used downloads from the Halloween Banner Kit, the Ahoy, Matey kit and the Simply Teen Kit...perfect for Aaarrrggghhh (Our) Rock n' Roll Halloween!
 
Don't forget, you can try MDS FREE for 30 days!  And when you decide to purchase MDS (you won't be able to say no) it's only $19.95!  Talk about a great deal!  There are hundreds of awesome downloads, with new ones added each and every Tuesday.  What are you waiting for?!?!?  Get yours today and have fun creating!
 
Happy Stamping! 


No comments:

Post a Comment