Thursday, November 14, 2013

Christmas Favorite ~ Stylin' Stampin' Squad Blog Hop



Thank you so much for joining us for the November Stylin’ Stampin’ Squad Blog Hop! This month our projects focus on Christmas. While we have yet to give thanks this month, some of us are already thinking about sending Christmas cards, what kind of packaging to present gifts in and how we want to deck our halls. On this month’s blog hop we are showcasing many of the Stampin’ Up! products that are available in the Holiday Catalog. You will see everything from cards to gift tags to 3-D decor and gift packaging. We hope you enjoy seeing how we use the products to create our projects and feel inspired to come up with some great projects of your own.
Remember you can order all of the products showcased from your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator.
 
You should have just left stop number 10 on the Stylin’ Stampin’ Squad blog hop – Heidi B with Stuck on Stamping If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn’t work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.
 When I first saw the Joyful Christmas stamp set, I just knew it was one I had to have!  I could just see it on Cherry Cobbler paper, embossed in gold and embellished with a gold embossed Frosted Finished Embellishment.  And let me tell you...I have made a ton of cards with this stamp set.  LOVE IT!  A few days ago I decided it would make for a some beautiful Christmas candles, so I found some pretty gold candles and got to work! 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive
Ink ~ VersaMark
Stamp Set ~ Joyful Christmas
Other Supplies ~ Birch Paper Ribbon (Thankful Tablescape Kit), Cherry Cobbler Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Frosted Finishes Embellishments, Gold Embossing Powder
 
My mom has fallen in love with these, so I think I'm going to surprise her and give them to her to decorate her mantle for Christmas.  (Mom, if you are reading this today, act surprised, ok!!!)
 
I also made a quick card while I had all of my supplies out...take a look:
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Season of Style DSP, Gold Foil, Velum
Ink ~ VersaMark
Stamp Set ~ Joyful Christmas
Other Supplies ~ Frosted Finishes Embellishments, Gold Embossing Powder
 
Next stop in the hop is Anastasia with Stampin' Blondie.  I can't wait to see what she has for us this month! 

http://stampinblondie.blogspot.com/2013/11/stampin-stylin-squad-november-hop.html

 
Don't forget to check out the rest of the Squad too!
  1. Blog Hop Participants:
  2. Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
  3. Annie L. of Love Me Cards
  4. Cynthia R. of Ink-a-Doodle Creations
  5. Jamie H. of Unique Ink
  6. Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
  7. Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
  8. Heidi B of Stuck on Stampin'
  9. Bree R. of Craft-Somnia
  10. Anastasia R. of Stampin' Blondie
  11. Pamela W. of Stinky Tofu
  12. Jennifer B. of NW Stamper
  13. Kristina M. of Mama's Sanity

 
 
 


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects Bree! The candles are stunning and I know your mom will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. as always you WOW me with your beautiful projects! My favorite is the candles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the candles! Love the card! I just ordered this stamp set after how many months of it being available? Good thing I did! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The gold candles are totally awesome!!! I only know the simple candle stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bree, these are so pretty!!! I love those candles. So elegant!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, those candles will look beautiful on a mantle. What a sweet daughter to give those to your mom! Love the Cherry Cobbler popped out against the gold candles. I passed this stamp set by when I saw it, but seeing what you have done with it makes me give it a second glance. ;) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your candles! They are SO CUTE! Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow your projects are beautiful! The gold on the candles make the flowers pop. :-)

    ReplyDelete