Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Once in a Lifetime...

It's Tuesday and time for a new Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge!  This time we have a fun sketch for you!
With today's card you get another sneak peek of some new goodies soon to be available!  This cute little card was made using the Happenings Simply Created Card Kit, which I LOVE!  Not only is it super cute, but all of the paper is ready to go.  No cutting!  The only thing I added is the piece of Bermuda Bay to complete the sketch :)
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Bermuda Bay, Happenings Simply Sent Paper*
Ink ~ Pear Pizzazz, Bermuda Bay
Stamp Set ~ See Ya Later**
Other Supplies ~ Arrows Textured Embossing Folder*, Included in kit: Silver Bakers Twine, Basic Metal Buttons*
*Available in 2014 Occasions Catalog
**Available in 1/28/14 Sale A Bration Catalog
 
I love how quick and easy the Simply Created kits are...I had this card done in just a few minutes, which is perfect because I have an insanely busy week ahead of me!  I need everything to be quick and easy!
 
Be sure to check out the rest of the design team creations and have a great week!
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment