Monday, February 10, 2014

Starburst Sketch

Happy Monday!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and got a little stamping in!  I stamped the weekend away with my Stamp Club Members and had a great time!  I used this month's Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration sketch for one of my club cards and they all LOVE it!  This was a fun way to use the new Starburst Sayings stamp set and coordinating Starburst Framelits.
 
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Coastal Cabana, So Saffron, Very Vanilla, Retro Fresh DSP
Stamp Sets ~ Starburst Sayings, Positively Chevron
Ink ~ Coastal Cabana, Tangerine Tango, So Saffron, Baked Brown Sugar
Other Supplies ~ Starburts Framelits, Rhinestone Basics
 
Be sure to check out all of the other amazing Design Team takes on this sketch!  I am certain you will be INKspired to CREATE and play along!
 
Happy Stamping!
 
 
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Super cute! You always wow me with your fun creations! Your gonna make me get that bundle yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Bree! Sooo cheery and cute. Great color combo. This makes me wish I would have gotten this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo...LOVE IT! I think my favorite part of the card is that Chevron stamped Starburst!! SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful!!! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love this stamp set. Super cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Bree! I love all the Starbursts, so fun.

    ReplyDelete