Monday, March 17, 2014

A Wee Bit o' Irish

Happy Monday and Happy St Patrick's Day!  Hope you've all got your green on and don't get pinched!
I made a fun little card to give to my boys this morning, along with some green pancakes!  I love doing fun things for them on little holidays like this.
After seeing the fun sketch at The Friday Mashup, I just had to create a rainbow with a pot of gold at the end!  Along with the sketch, we were challenged to create something with a rainbow or rainbow colors, so that's what I did!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Real Red, Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry, Gumball Green, Night of Navy, Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, WhisperWhite, Gold Foil, Watercolor Wonder DSP
Ink ~ VersaMark
Stamp Set ~ Teeny Tiny Wishes
Other Supplies ~ Circle Framelits, Word Window Punch, Itty Bitty Punch (circle) Fringe Scissors, Square Framelits, Gold Sequin Trim, Gold Embossing Powder
 
I used my square framelits to create the banner and probably should have flipped my paper over when I cut it to avoid the framelit mark on the paper...note to self for next time!
 
Wishing you all a Happy St Patrick's Day! 
 
Happy Stamping!


3 comments:

  1. Your card is super cute! I love how you thought out side the box and turned the banner into a rainbow! I love your card!

    Thank you for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    P.S. I like the Framelit mark on your rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card. I love all the little details like the gold and the grass. Thanks for playing with The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you! Rockin' the Mashup, congrats!

    ReplyDelete