Monday, March 31, 2014

See Ya Later Sale-A-Bration

It's Monday!  Another chance to start fresh and make this week a great one!  I live for the weekends, but I kind of love making a fresh start and setting goals for the week when Monday rolls back around.  This Monday is kind of a bitter-sweet one...it's the end of Sale-A-Bration :-(  Today is your LAST CHANCE to pick out a FREE Sale-A-Bration item when you order $50.  Don't miss out on any of this years fun products!
My card today showcases my favorite stamp set from this year's SAB...See Ya Later.  (You'll notice I used one of the MDS stamps in my Monday Montage post too!) 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Gumball Green Core'dinations, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Fresh Prints DSP
Ink ~ Gumball Green, Coastal Cabana
Stamp Sets ~ See Ya Later, Zoo Babies
Other Supplies ~ Oval Framelits, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder
 
Isn't that embossing folder the PERFECT added touch for an alligator card?  I am so excited that this embossing folder will be carrying over into the 2014-2015 annual catalog.
 
And speaking of annual catalog...it will be here before we know it!!!  This is the sweet part at the end of Sale-A-Bration!  I think I get more excited about new catalogs than anything else...and I know I'm not alone!
 
So, don't forget to contact me TODAY to get your last Sale-A-Bration order in!
 
Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I never noticed how great those dots were to give it an alligator feel, I was too distracted by the fact that his cute little gator butt was WAY over to the other side, so clever!

    ReplyDelete