Monday, March 10, 2014

Sending Good Thoughts

It's Monday and time for March's Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration sketch!
 
I love the new Scalloped Tag Topper Punch and could not wait to use it for this sketch!  I pulled out some very neglected Venetian Romance DSP along with one of my new favorite stamp sets, Too Kind.  The colors in the DSP are beautiful!
 

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Pistachio Pudding, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla Venetian Romance DSP
Ink ~ Crisp Cantaloupe, Tangerine Tango, Pistachio Pudding, Soft Suede
Stamp Set ~ Too Kind
Other Supplies ~ Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Crochet Trim, Pearl Basic Jewels
 
Be sure to check out the other amazing takes on this sketch...you are sure to be INKspired to CREATE! And don't forget to link up you take on this months sketch...we LOVE to see your creations too!
 
Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

  1. Very nice! The pearls and lace ribbon where just the right touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this card Bree! The colors are so amazing together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another stunner, Bree. Can you tell I'm blog-stalking you tonight? It's been awhile since I've visited and I have obviously been missing out! Love this!

    ReplyDelete