Friday, April 11, 2014

Celebrating 10 Years

Happy Friday friends!  We made it to the weekend again...yippee!!!  We've got another busy weekend in store, with an even busier week ahead of us.  But there is a light at the end of the tunnel...next week at this time we'll be on our way to {hopefully} sunny and warm Florida for vacation!  I am sooooo ready!  I am looking forward to some down time with my family...no crazy schedules to keep up with, no work and just having fun!  And I'm really hoping my hubby and I can sneak in a little date night while we are away too...we have a reason to celebrate!
 
Yesterday my hubby and I celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary.  It's crazy how fast these years have gone by...bitter sweet for sure!  In honor of our milestone, I put together a pretty MDS page using one of my favorite pictures from our wedding...
This page was created based on this weeks Simply My Digital Studio {Facebook} Challenge...One Photo, Three Ways.  I simply changed the coloring of each photo and I love how it turned out!
 
MDS Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Smokey Slate
Stamps ~ Decorative Overlays (flowers)
Other Supplies ~ Burlap Ribbon, Crochet Trim, Pearls
 
Happy Friday to all of you!  Here's to a fantastic weekend!
 
Happy Stamping!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment