Thursday, April 24, 2014

Soakin' up the Sun

Hi friends...happy Thursday!  I'm here to share a little more MDS fun with you!  We are still enjoying our vacation in warm, sunny Florida and I'm LOVING it!  I'm pretty sure my family is going to have to drag me away from here kicking and screaming...I don't wanna go back to the rainy weather at home!  But I'm not going to think about that...I'm going to soak up as much sun as I can and hopefully bring some home with me.
 
We have a pool at the house we are staying in and we have used it every single day...for hours!  I could easily spend every afternoon relaxing by the pool :-) :-)
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Pool Party, Love This DSP
Ink ~ Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight
Stamp Sets ~ Decorative Overlays-swirl stripe, Paradise Found
Other Supplies ~ Circle Punches
 
Those of you who know me well, know that I don't travel without taking half of my craft room with me.  Usually we travel by car on vacations and I can pack up all of my supplies, but where we flew this time, space was limited, so I just brought my laptop.  Creating in MDS has kept me plenty busy and satisfied all of my crafting needs :-)
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
 
Happy Stamping and MDSing!
 

1 comment:

  1. What a sunny fun page! I was just wondering if you packed any stampin supplies! Great job!

    ReplyDelete