Saturday, July 19, 2014

Seasonally Scattered Sneak Peak

Good morning from Salt Lake City!  Today we will wrap up the last day of Inspire.Create.Share.2014.  What an amazing couple of days it has been so far...can't wait to see what today brings.
As many of you know, I was selected to be a Display Board Stamper this year, which was a huge honor.  This group of stampers has some amazing talent that will knock your socks off!  I am excited to finally share with you some of my projects! 
I am starting off today with a NEW set from the Holiday Catalog...Seasonally Scattered.  It took me a bit to find my groove with this stamp set, but once I did, I fell in LOVE with it!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Black, Strawberry Slush, Whisper White, Neutrals DSP Stack
Ink ~ Strawberry Slush
Stamp Set ~ Seasonally Scattered
Other Supplies ~ Hearts Framelits, Itty Bitty Accents Punch (heart), Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Strawberry Slush Thick Bakers Twine
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Gray, Whisper White, Silver Foil, Moonlight DSP
Ink ~ Lost Lagoon
Stamp Set ~ Seasonally Scattered
Other Supplies ~ Lost Lagoon Satin Ribbon, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White, Silver Fancy Foil Vellum
Ink ~ Versa Mark
Stamp Set ~ Seasonally Scattered
Other Supplies ~ Blackberry Bliss Stitched Satin Ribbon, Gold Foil Trim, Gold Bakers Twine, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Gold Embossing Powder
 
Be sure to follow along on our group Pinterest Page to see all of the amazing stamping goodness!
 
I will be back again soon with more Display Board Samples...stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment