Friday, August 8, 2014

Celebrating SSINK

I can't believe this amazing group of ladies has been INKspiring you for a year already!  Time really does fly when you are having fun!  I love the creative inspiration that is posted every week day...something I look forward to seeing every morning.  The friendships that have formed from this group are ones that will last forever! 
I was lucky enough to meet up with some of our SSINK girls at Convention last month.  We swapped...we ate...we had fun!!!  I can not wait to see all of them, and hopefully the rest of the team, next year!
In honor of our one year anniversary, I decided to do an MDS page with some of the fabulous pictures from Convention.
 
 
I continue to be INKspired by these wonderful ladies every week.  Not only do we create together, we celebrate together, we cry together...no matter what we are always there for each other in one way or another. 
 
Thanks for following our blog for this past year!  We look forward to INKspiring you for many more years!
 
Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh....we love you too!! This page is amazing as always. You are so talented at this MDS stuff! Happy Birthday

    ReplyDelete