Monday, August 11, 2014

Motley Monster Monday ~ SSINKCS12

Happy Monday my {motley} friends!  Hope you all had a great weekend!  Ours was awesome!  We are trying to cram as much fun into the last few weekends of summer as we can...days at the pool, time with friends...I am NOT ready for insurance to end!
It's the second Monday of the month, which means it's time for a new SSINK Card Sketch.
 I inked up one of my new sets from the Holiday Catalog, Freaky Friends.  This set is super cute...perfect for lots of fun, freaky creations!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Sahara Sand, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry, Basic Black, Motley Monsters
Ink ~ Tangerine Tango, Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Real Red, Bermuda Bay
Stamp Sets ~ Freaky Friends, Project Life Holiday Cheer
Other Supplies ~ Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Hand Held Circle Punches, Crystal Effects
 
These motley little monsters just make me smile!  And while I'm not ready for the warm days of summer end, fun stamps like this make it a little bit easier knowing fall will soon be here!
 
Be sure to check out all of the awesome takes on the sketch from the rest of our design team and PLEASE join in the fun and play along!  We love to see what we INKspire YOU to create!
 
Happy Stamping!
 


3 comments:

  1. This is just adorable! Love the colored apoxy dots. I need to get on the ball and make me some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card. Just ordered this stamp set and can't wait to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love your cute card! I love this stamp set so much! I need to create more with it!

    ReplyDelete