Thursday, September 25, 2014

Endless {Feathered} Birthday Wishes

I'd like to start this post off with a big shout out to my momma to wish her and my aunt a very Happy 60th Birthday!!!  I think I posted this picture of them last year, but I'm gonna post it again because they are so darn cute :-)
My aunt is on the left and my mom is on the right
 
I'm posting this later than normal so my mom didn't snoop and see her birthday card before I had the chance to give it to her tonight when we all get together for a little celebration.
This is one of those cards that I just kept adding little things here and there...some days I just can't help myself!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Craft
Ink ~ Island Indigo, Pool Party
Stamp Set ~ Endless Birthday Wishes, Four Feathers
Other Supplies ~ 2-1/2" Circle Punch, Feathers Framelits, Naturals Chevron Ribbon, Siler Ribbon, Silver Bakers Twine (silver thread only), Frosted Sequins, MDS, e-cutter, Bird Builder Punch

I dusted off my Silhouette to cut out the "happy" sentiment, which comes from the Endless Birthday Wishes MDS stamp brush set.  I kinda love all of the sparkle and bling!
 
Hope you have all had a great day!  Thanks for stopping by!
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment