Friday, October 24, 2014

Happy Winter

I know, I know....we're just now getting into fall and I'm saying Happy Winter.  I am not a fan of winter and the cold that comes along with it, but I am a fan of this pretty stamp! 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Very Vanilla, Marina Mist
Ink ~ Tuxedo Black Memento, Night of Navy Blendabilities
Stamp Set ~ Wintertime
Other Supplies ~ Apothecary Accents Framelits, Silver Bakers Twine, All is Calm Snowflake Embellishments, Lucky Stars Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
 
My family and I are off to enjoy some more fall fun this weekend at the Roloff Farms Pumpkin Patch.  Keep your fingers crossed that we get a little break from all the rain the Portland area has been getting hit with!
 
Wishing you all a Happy Friday and a fabulous weekend!!
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment