Friday, October 31, 2014

Treats for my Tricksters

Happy Halloween friends!!!  I hope your day is off to a fun start and is full of lots of treats and not too many tricks :-)
It has become a Halloween tradition for me to surprise my boys with a fun little lunch box treat.  I love that they still look forward to these treats because I'm sure it won't last for too many more years.  (Why do they have to grow up?!?!?)
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Black, Whisper White, Mossy Meadow
Ink ~ Stampin' Write Markers: Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow, Tangelo Twist, Basic Black
Stamp Set ~ Merry Everything
Other Supplies ~ Note Tag Punch, White & Tangerine Tango Two-Tone Trim, Mossy Meadow Satin Ribbon, Circle Framelits, Tiny Triangles Embossing Folder, Scallop Tag Topper
 
 I coordinated the circle and ribbon on the other bags, using Blackberry Bliss and Tangelo Twist.  Everyone gets the same, but they are all a little different...the story of my life with 3 boys!
Time to finish off their lunches with pumpkin shaped sandwiches and peanut butter spider crackers!
 
Wishing you all a very safe and Happy Halloween!
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment