Tuesday, December 2, 2014

December Birthday Boy

It's a chilly, chilly Tuesday and we have a cool new Hand Stamped Sentiments Color Challenge for you! These colors seem perfect for a cold, wintery day!  (You'll have to forgive me...I messed up and used Pistachio Pudding instead of Pool Party...that's what I get for just looking at the colors and not actually reading them!!!  OOPS!)
We're also celebrating December Birthday's over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration, so I paired up the super cute Dear Heart with the color challenge for the perfect little boy birthday card! 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Smoky Slate, Pistachio Pudding, Neutrals DSP Stack
Ink ~ Versa Mark, Tempting Turquoise, Pistachio Pudding, Crumb Cake and Skin Tone Blendabilites, Soft Suede
Stamp Set ~ Dear Heart
Other Supplies ~ Circle Framelits, Star Framelits, 1/2" Circle Punch, Large Polka Dot and Decorative Dots Embossing Folders, White Embossing Powder
 
Wanna know a secret?  I've had this set for MONTHS and this is the first time I've used it!  You can be sure I will be using it again....it is so cute!!!
 
Happy Stamping!


5 comments:

  1. This is to cute! Such a fun birthday card for a little boy! easily could be changed for a girl too! Thanks for sharing! oh and, "I will not get this set, you little enabler"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Bree! Love all the different circle elements and how you combined the colors, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! I have this stamp set and I never know what to do with it although I think it's SUPER CUTE! Love this card! And I love your new blog header! ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card. Great way to use our colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Cute!!! Love all the texture!!! Great use of circles- perfect accents!! Great DSP background!!!

    ReplyDelete