Monday, March 23, 2015

Hard Working Man

It's Masculine Monday over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration!!!  I often struggle with masculine cards, but thanks to the Adventure Bound DSP stack and Adventure Awaits stamp set, that struggle is much less than it once was.
 
This is a super simple card, but the sentiment makes such a big statement...there is no need to add any extras!  This card is going to my hubby...he's been putting in so many extra hours the past few months.  It's hard on all of us, but we know how to work through it and know it will be worth it in the end.

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Smoky Slate, Adventure Bound DSP Stack, Velum
Ink ~ VersaMark
Stamp Set ~ Adventure Awaits
Other Supplies ~ Black Embossing Powder, Mini Brads
 
I will be honest and say I wasn't too sure about this DSP when I first saw it, but now that I have used it, I LOVE it!!
 
Be sure to check out the other masculine creations over at SSINK and see what you might be INKspired to create!
 


4 comments:

  1. Awesome card, love the brads in the vellum!! : ) Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super nice. Love the stamping on the vellum and the metal brads are perfect! Nice team card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is perfect and the background DSP "rocks"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card today! The DSP plus the vellum is so cute!

    ReplyDelete