Thursday, March 19, 2015

One Word

How often do you use the Dictionary these days?!?  I don't even think I own one...thanks to the world of technology, the Dictionary is right at our fingertips.  BUT, I do own the Dictionary background stamp...does that count?!?! :-)
We are focusing on the this stamp over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration today and this so happens to be one of my favorite background stamps.
My first thought was to use it for a background for a pretty, flowery card, but then my crazy creative mind started wondering and I came with something totally different.  This card kind of took on a life of it's own with each stamp inked up and each piece of paper cut.  Kind of a messy mix of everything, but fun...
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Crumb Cake, Coastal Cabana, Calypso Coral, Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink ~ Memento, Crumb Cake, Coastal Cabana
Stamp Sets ~ Dictionary, Epic Alphabet, Metro Type Alphabet, Snuggles and Smooches
Other Supplies ~ Calypso Coral Chevron Ribbon, Arrows Embossing Folder, Starburst Framelits, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Banner Punch, Silver Bakers Twine (silver only), Sweetheart Punch
 
Can you guess which {one} word is stamped on the inside?  The possibilities are endless...just like the words to be found in the Dictionary!
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment