Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Happy Birthday Kiddo

Today all about the kiddos over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration and I'm playing with a new {to me}stamp set called Little Buddy Birthday.  I didn't have many kiddo stamp sets in my collection and I thought this one would be perfect to celebrate the younger kids in our life!
I used this weeks Mojo Monday sketch to help get me started and let the paper and ink take it from there!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Smoky Slate, Coastal Cabana, Hello Honey, Basic Black, Whisper White, Brights DSP Stack
Ink ~ Memento, Coastal Cabana, Real Red, Old Olive, Hello Honey, Pumpkin Pie
Stamp Set ~ Little Buddy Birthday
Other Supplies ~ Circle Framelits, Starburst Framelis, Neutrals Candy Dots, Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder
 
This cute little dinosaur was inspired by the amazing Allison Okamitsu from Nice People Stamp... I loved her color combo!
 
This was really a fun sketch and one that I will use again...I always love a unique twist to a sketch and the panel of black paper was fun!
 
Be sure to check out the rest of the fun kiddo cards over at SSINK and see you are INKspired to create!

4 comments:

  1. This is cute! I love the color combination. Would be such a great card for a little boy :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just darling! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete