Monday, April 20, 2015

Jake and the Neverland Pirates

Ahoy Matey and welcome to April's SSINK Layout Challenge.  I have been slacking in keeping up with documenting fun events so far this year...maybe it's because I'm still in denial over MDS going away :(  After designing this page, I decided I am going to make the most of MDS while I can and get caught back up!
This page is from a fun Mommy & Son date!  My BFF and I took our boys to a Disney Junior Life show featuring Sofia the First and Jake and the Neverland Pirates.  Neither of the boys were too excited about the princesses, but as soon as Jake came out, they were all smiles and LOVE it!

I used the Ahoy Matey DSP for this...pretty fitting for Jake, right?  And of course I had to turn the hexagon in the sketch into Mickey ears!!!

Thanks for stopping by today!  Be sure to head on over to SSINK to see the other design team takes on the sketch...and while you're at it, join in the fun!!

Happy Stamping!


1 comment:

  1. Super fun and cute page. Love what you did with the sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete