Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Mother's Day Happiness

Made it through Monday...Happy Tuesday!  It's time for an all new Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge and this week it's a pretty sketch!
 
I still have a few more Mother's Day cards to get done and thought this sketch would be perfect  I kind of flipped mine over a bit, but it still works :-)  And I have no idea what was going on with my lighting, but my Pistachio Pudding looks like Lucky Limeade (yes...I still miss that color!)
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Island Indigo, Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White
Ink ~ Island Indigo, Tempting Turquoise, Pistachio Pudding
Stamp Sets ~ Choose Happiness, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Other Supplies ~ Lovely Lace Embossing Folder, Rhinestones
 
Now it's your turn to play along in the fun and share your creations with us!  Head on over to HSS and link up your master piece!
 
Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

  1. Love the color combo! Great job on using the flower stamps. I too miss Luck Limeade. TFS

    ReplyDelete