Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Retiring Birthday Wishes

Most of you know by now that the 2014-2015 Annual Catalog retiring product list has been release...are you mourning the loss of some of your favorite stamp sets like I am?  This is always a bitter sweet time of year!  It's sad to say goodbye to some of our favorites, but it means that new stamps are just around the corner and that makes me HAPPY!!!  I can't wait to see what will be in the 2015-2016 Annual Catalog!
 
As I was going through my stamp sets that will be retiring, I pulled out a couple of my favorites...
Supplies Used~
Paper ~ Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Adventure Bound DSP
Ink ~ Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Mossy Meadow
Stamp Sets ~ Walk in the Wild, Four You
Other Supplies ~ Gold Basic Metallic Buttons
 
I played along with this weeks Fab Friday sketch, which was perfect for the moose!


2 comments:

  1. Wow, I really like this card! The color choices are perfect, and you've kept it so clean and buttoned up! Great job inking up that stamp - love it! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very manly and rugged :-) Works perfect with this sketch! Thanks for playing at Fab Fri!

    ReplyDelete