Monday, June 8, 2015

It's a Dino-RAWR!

Happy Monday friends!  It's a new week and I have unpacked all of my new stampin' stuffs, so get ready for some good stuff this week!
We're kicking off the week over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration with an all new sketch.
Being a #boymom (mom of 3 crazy boys), No Bones About It was on the top of my wish list and I couldn't wait to use it!  Paired up with the School House DSP makes for a super fun boy card!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Garden Green, Pool Party, Whisper White, School House DSP
Ink ~ Old Olive, Garden Green, Pool Party, Tangerine Tango
Stamp Set ~ No Bones About It
Other Supplies ~ Circle Framelits, Little Letters Thinlits
 
I love the two step stamping to create the skeleton for all of the dinos...my youngest does too!  I see a lot of dino stamping over the next few weeks!
 
Be sure to check out all of the amazing creations from our design team and please play along!  We love to see what we INKspire you to create!
 
Happy Stamping!


4 comments:

  1. I just love this set!!!! I can't wait to get ink on it today. And now I have to get that School House DSP! Fabulous card, thanks for the inkspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, this is adorable! So glad I have this set on the way. You did a great job with the sketch challenge and cutting out the dino! Great team card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I miss the dinosaur phase. It seems like so long ago.....my boy is 17 now. Enjoy! If I had little boys, this set would definitely be on my wish list, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This set hadn't inspired me in the catalog, but you made it look so cute! Definitely a great boy set!

    ReplyDelete