Tuesday, June 16, 2015

You're a Rock Star!

Made it through the first Monday of summer break...I can only hope the rest of the summer goes as well as today did :-)  Working from home is a blessing, but summer break can be a bit trying from time to time.  Thank goodness I get a break from the chaos in the early morning hours and start the day off with some stamp therapy!
I was up and at 'em early this morning getting my therapy session in by creating for this weeks Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch Challenge. 
I started out by sticking with the sketch and using the circle, but I just couldn't make it work, so I switched it out with some stars...what do you think?!?
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Gray, Pacific Point, Garden Green, Pool Party, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Schoolhouse DSP
Ink ~ Garden Green, Pool Party
Stamp Set ~ Words of Truth
Other Supplies ~ Stars Framelits, Staples
 
I love the sayings in this stamp set...great for words of encouragement for just about anyone!
 
Be sure to check out the rest of the awesome design team creations and don't forget to play along!
 
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment