Friday, July 3, 2015

Christmas in July

Merry 4th of July!!!  I think the heat is getting to me because I am already dreaming of a white Christmas.  Well, maybe not snow and cold, but I am OVER 110 degree weather!  I better get used to it though because we have a good 6-8 weeks more of this...summer heat is hitting us strong this year!
While I wait for the heat to pass, I will keep things cool in my craft room and start working on Christmas cards. My goal is to make at least one Christmas card each week between now and Christmas...wish me luck!  I'm starting things off with this adorable reindeer from Santa's Gifts.  The images in this stamp set are just begging to be colored, so I broke out my Aqua Painters and had some fun! 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Real Red, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow, Smoky Slate
Ink ~ StazOn, Soft Suede, Old Olive, Real Red, Versa Mark
Stamp Set ~ Santa's Gifts
Other Supplies ~ White Embossing Powder, Smoky Slate Thick Bakers Twine, Decorative Dots EF, Stylish Stripes EF, Lucky Stars EF
 
It's Embossing Folder day over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration, so I pulled out a few of them and added lots of fun texture!  I love my embossing folders!
 
Thanks for stopping by today! 
 
Happy Stamping!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment