Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Hello Beautiful

Happy Tuesday beautiful stampin' friends!  Only one more week and many stampers will come together in beautiful Salt Lake City for the last Convention as we know it...I can't wait to see you all!! 
All of the excitement has got my creative mojo flowing, as does this weeks Hand Stamped Sentiments Color Challenge!
I cheated a little and added a couple of extra colors...I hope you'll forgive me!!  It's been a long time since I've used this stamp set an I forgot how much I love it!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Everyday Chic CSP
Ink ~ Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Watermelon Wonder, Blushing Bride, Crushed Curry, Cucumber Crush, Memento
Stamp Set ~ Flower Patch
Other Supplies ~ Greetings Thinlits, Flower Fair Framelits
 
I love how the black makes everything POP! 
 
I hope you join in the fun and play along with this weeks challenge!  We always love to see what you create!
 
Happy Stamping!


1 comment:

  1. I love the black with this color combo and yes I'll forgive you for using a few extra colors. Beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete